“Amazing Wedding Weekend!”
Review of Villa Dinari

Villa Dinari
Ranked #43 of 1,167 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 24, 2013

After visiting Marrakesh last year and falling in love with the villa we decided to hold our wedding BBQ at Dinari. This was the perfect venue for 50 of our family and friends to get together on the day after the wedding. The food was to die for and rum cocktails very tasty and strong!! 20 of the wedding party were staying at Dinari and they couldn't fault it. Heather and Abdul are the perfect hosts and made sure we were all looked after and nothing was to much trouble. We will defiantly be returning but think we will let them have a rest after the week of partying!

Room Tip: All the rooms looked amazing, my parents particularly loved the Kasbah suite.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
ownerVillaDinari, Owner at Villa Dinari, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. it certainly was a fabulous event and everyone looked so glamorous. We thoroughly enjoyed having you all to stay and don't leave it too long before you return. Best wishes

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed at Villa Dinari in June with family and friends for my son's wedding and I can honestly say we had the most perfect time. Heather and Abdul are excellent hosts and everything was done to perfection and they were more like our friends than hosts. We felt so at home and the villa and grounds are gorgeous and make a perfect wedding venue. The suites and rooms are beautifully decorated. On the wedding day everything from the flowers to the food and sevice was excellent. The staff are really attentive and so friendly. Thank you Heather and Abdul for making my son's wedding so special. It was so memorable and perfect in every way. I can thoroughly recommend staying here. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: We stayed in the garden studio which was tucked away in the beautiful grounds with its own terrace w...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review. It really was a marvelous day and we enjoyed hosting just as much as you all enjoyed the day. A really special day with marvelous people.
Come back soon

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Almost 1 year to the day we stayed again at Dinari but this time we took our friends with us for my daughters wedding, they were all blown away by the fabulous food the beautiful rooms the service and the friendliness, attention to detail ,and warmth of Heather and Abdul who are the most wonderful hosts . When there are so many of you it can be difficult to please all but they did nothing was too much trouble at any time. We did eat almost every day at Dinari the food was varied tasty and so fresh. On the Sunday after my daughters wedding other friends joined us 50 in all for a BBQ again, amazing how Heather and Abdul with the lovely staff put it all together it was a day to remember. Thank you for a lovely time and making us feel so welcome already we are looking at further dates very soon......Jane

Room Tip: We had the Kasbah suite which has the sun on the patio and a good view of the beautiful garden, all...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

It is always our pleasure to see you again and hopefully we will see you later this year.
best wishes to you all.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This is my 3 rd time here and it never disappoints . Heather and Abdul are wonderful hosts and great friends. Came with my husband , his brother , wife, sister, and her husband . Stayed in the newly built rooms near the house . Terrace to ourselves . Weather hot , pool cool and inviting . Rooms spotless and shower fab . The food at Villa Dinari was lovely and plentiful . The lemon and chicken tagine to die for as was the dessert of fresh sliced oranges and cinnamon . Drinks plenty . Breakfast was scrambled eggs , croissants . Bread and homemade marmalade . If you wanted something different you only had to ask . Moroccan mint tea is a must even on a hot day . Highly recommend this place as somewhere to chill and relax after wandering the souks .

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

It is always a please for us and we hope to see you again soon.
Thank you for taking the time to write this, it is much appreciated.
best wishes

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and i had our wonderful wedding at the Dinari back in October 2012, and i have been itching to get on here to write about what a wonderful time we had, but just been waiting for the photos so that i can post some on. Firstly, before i go into the wedding, i want to say that this is an idyllic get away for anyone wanting to go and visit Marakesh without getting wrapped up in the heady hub-ub that is central Marakesh. The gardens are lush and the rooms luxurious and positioned perfectly to enjoy this oasis of heaven. However you are only a taxi/or bus ride away from all the attractions of wonderful Marakesh centre. Heather and Abdel are wonderful hosts with Abdel's invaluable knowledge and expertise in touring helping to plan your holiday while you are there. There staff are fantastic and worked tirelessly to make our day great. I felt especially like Heather was like a friend helping me out with the wedding prep rather than an events organiser, and with that she gave it a personal touch which was invaluable. My family were catered for wonderfully and i can honestly say it was the best party we've ever had of our lives. We cherished our stay here and know this is the start of a wonderful future of holidays at the Dinari - thank you Heather Abdel and all the staff.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for this lovely review.
It certainly was a very special weekend and we had great fun organising it for you and your lovely families.
Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The minute we arrived at Villa Dinari I knew I'd booked a great hotel. My son & I were greeted with warmth & smiles and a ice cold drink after a long day of travel, due to flight delays.
From that moment on we were in the very caring and capable hands of Heather & Abdul, and our holiday was just heavenly.
I have travelled to Marrakech before, in fact I travel there for business a few times a year, but usually stay closer to town.
I don't think I ever will again! I can't imagine staying in Marrakech and not staying at Villa Dinari.
Our room was tastefully decorated and clean and comfortable, with everything we needed.
The gardens are so so so peaceful and quiet and calm, it's just so relaxing to sit in the sunshine, reading a book.
The food!! I love moroccan food and the food I had at Villa Dinari was as good as any I've eaten in the restaurants in town. I got asked every day what I fancied for dinner & my 6 year old sonwas also catered for, nothing was too much trouble, ever.
If you want direct dial phones, satellite TV, 24 hr gym, and 5 different restuarants this hotel is not for you.
If you want to feel like you've had full VIP treatment and stayed in a relaxing, personal and unique hotel in Marrakech, then this hotel is definitely for you!
I can't fault it.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, if you are travelling with children then the rooms with small kitchenettes migh...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dionne B
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We stayed with friends to celebrate a number of birthdays. From the moment of arrival we were made so welcome by Heather , Abdel and their wonderful staff. The rooms, the gardens and the pool are all perfection as was the fantastic food. It was hard to tear ourselves away from the Villa but Heather and Abdel ensured that we got the best of our visits into the town with lots of helpful advise and guidance. We hope to return again.

Room Tip: Every room is beautiful, with it's own little terrace
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends