“Amazing holiday!!”

and 1 more site!
Villa Dinari
Ranked #40 of 1,195 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed at the Villa Dinari for 5 days and stayed in the Dinari Suite with my husband & 10 month baby. We were with other family members who were staying in the other rooms for my mothers birthday.
The suite was fantastic for everything we needed; we had a travel cot & high chair ready when we got there and the kitchen had everything we could need to cater for our baby. the rooms had good air con so the heat wasn't an issue, the bathroom was great (amazing shower head!). The main thing for me was I could put my baby down for a nap/his bedtime and my video monitor worked on all the grounds so I could chill at the pool or eat dinner in the dining area & I could still see that he was safe & sound. Also the complex is completely secure so any worries I had disappeared when we arrived at the security gate.
The grounds are just stunning I could have spent hours walking round looking at all the flowers & fruit trees. There are 3 dogs that live with the owners and they were very sweet, we had no bother from them, one was very shy & stayed away but the other 2 were very sweet. The owners could not have done enough for us they gave us extensive advice about the local area and were very welcoming in the complex. The swimming pool was great for a cool down from the scorching sun, nice & clean with plenty of sun loungers & parasols.
The food!!! Oh my goodness the food was amazing!! All authentic Moroccan food cooked by the Moroccan staff it was just gorgeous even breakfast was delicious & I generally don't eat breakfast!
We went to the local market which was a good view on the Moroccan lifestyle. At night it's crazy with snake charmers, street performers & market stalls. During the day we got some real bargains on souvenirs.
Overall I would highly recommend Villa Dinari & would definitely go back.

Room Tip: We had the suite purely because we had a baby, my & sister stayed in the smaller rooms & the...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
ownerVillaDinari, Owner at Villa Dinari, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. We thoroughly enjoyed having you to stay and evening drinks by the pool are not the same without you all.
Best wishes to you and the family

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We rented the whole villa for an anniversary end of June 2012, it was simply wonderful.
We were welcomed as if in our home and were seriously temted to stay in the villa the whole stay in Marrakech.
Food, service and facilities were all perfect!
Thank you again Heather and Abdul!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for this review and we are really pleased that you all had such a good time. Come back soon.
Thanks

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I recently stayed at the Villa Dinari with a group for my friends 30th birthday, and have to stay the Villa was amazing, the staff were extremly helpfull. It was really refreshing to come back to the villa after the hectic centre of Marrakesh. Would highly recommend

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We travelled in a group of 8 golfers looking for some sun, relaxation, good food, good company and good golf. In all respects we were not disappointed. Heather and Abdul were wonderfully welcoming and created a house party experience. Their staff could not be more helpful and with Heather's help we played 5 rounds of golf at 5 excellent courses. She organised our golf and transport as well as arranging for a guided tour of Marrakesh. Our room was in the main house and was stylish, modern and comfortable. We took many of our meals at the Villa and without exception they were delicious. The pool area, bar and sundowner snacks and drinks were a welcome tonic after a long day of golf. We cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely review. We are so glad that you had such a good time and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We had our pre-wedding cocktail party here and Heather and Abdul really did an amazing job!

Our event was dealt with in an efficent and caring manner. The food served was absolutely gorgeous and the service was perfect. We had dinner at Dinari one evening and the food was some of the best we have had in Marrakech.
Some of our guests stayed with Heather and Abdul and absolutely loved every second, the rooms are beautiful as are the gardens.

Thank you so much for helping make our wedding weekend a time we will never forget and we look forward to seeing you next time we come to Morocco.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends

We had a fabulous evening too. What lovely people you all are and it is so good to know that you enjoyed being here as much as we enjoyed having you.
Best wishes to you both for the future.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Heather and Abdel..... a very big thankyou from the heart for making Sarah and David's wedding day perfect for them and all their guests. The villa and grounds are beautiful, your attention to detail absolutely spot on.......your lovely, smiley staff with the patience of Saints !! We all had the most fantastic time and hope you have recovered from your "Mancunian" invasion ! I bet you neede a "chill pill" after we all left. Please thank everyone and I REALLY hope we can come back. Bises Molly and family.

Room Tip: All of the rooms at this villa are different, but I would recommend ANY of them
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

You are welcome back any time. Just don't leave it too long.
Best wishes to you all

Reviewed June 2, 2012

My friend Jayne and I visited Marrakesh for the first time . My daughter is getting married next year and has chosen Villa Dinari for the BBQ for 60 people so we went to see what it was like. Heather is just fantastic and most professional nothing was any trouble. We arrived late and Heather had organised a late dinner which was delicious. We stayed in the garden room which was tastefully decorated to a high standard and met every need. The villa is set in the most beautiful gardens which cannot fail to impress you.We had a Morrocan dinner with Heather & Abdul they are both warm hosts with a great sense of fun.I can fully recommend a stay and cannot wait to return next May with my husband & friends we have booked all the rooms. Thank you Heather so much.

Room Tip: Depends on your budget but I saw all the rooms and would be happy to stay in any of them the garden...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends

We are looking forward to seeing you all again very soon for the BIG day !!
Thank you for taking the time to write this and we will see you very soon.
Best wishes