“we were not desapointed”
Review of Riad Dar Zahia

and 1 more site!
Riad Dar Zahia
Ranked #157 of 500 Hotels in Marrakech
Johhanesburg
“we were not desapointed”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

we stayed three nights in this riad in december 2011.It was very nice. Riad zahia was recommended us by a friend who came in september at marrakech.we were not desapointed,very good service,good food,not expensive. our room was spacious and clean.
We had a good time in this place.
SARAH

Room Tip: samia room
1 Thank sarah m

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed January 8, 2012

I stayed 2nights at this hotel.This hotel is Riad.I have stayed at Riad the first time.The owner and staffs were very kind and friendly.
But the room was not good.The towels were very old like dustclothes and the bath was clogged.
The room was made for summer,so it was very cold for me.
And no keys at the doors,so I couldn't locked my room.Sometimes the owner came into my room without asking.
In the morning of the 3rd day,I was eating for breakfast.I saw some suspicious persons went up the stairs(my room was at the second floor,this hotel has only 3rooms for guests).
I came back after the breakfast,I couldn't see my iphone any more! The owner said ,'Nobody came into your room,and maybe the iphone should be in your baggage.'But I went to the bath room,I found the cigarettes butt in toilet. We are non smokers.I could not find in our baggage.
And only cash was accepted at the payments,nevertheless I had heard that the payment by credit card can be used.
I never,ever want to have this experience again.

2 Thank syushi
Paolo M, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Riad Dar Zahia, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Hello Mr. Syushi.
I'm Paolo the new Customer Care responsible for Riad Dar Zahia.
We, our Company, will take commercial management of the hotel from next 15th december.
Although we are not involved with your "old" experience occurred, we would like to inform you that if you will have desire and chanche to come back to Marrakech, we will be very happy to offer you an exceptional proposal for a stay with us, for you and a person with you.
If you want to get this opportunity, please refer to me directly at our e mail address.
We apologise for the inconvinient you had due to the bad management of the past.
Those days have definitively changed.
Wishing to have you again in Dar Zahia, I send you my sincere greetings,
Paolo
Salisbury UK
Reviewed January 3, 2012

This small accommodation has plenty of promise, but is ultimately spoilt by a lack of good and experienced staff and a series of small faults. The room was a good size and well furnished, but some of the lights didn't work, the sheet had a hole, the toilet seat was missing a rubber stopper and wobbled etc etc etc. The staff who were in charge during our stay were friendly, but too young, not well enough trained and again missed the small things, like not changing the glasses in the room each day. The same dirty glass was there for the four days we stayed.
On our final night we asked for an early breakfast, 7:30, the next morning as we had a train to catch. It didn't happen. The next morning we let ourseleves out at 8, and no-one was up .
It is in a great location, and could be so much better if teh little tings got fixed.

3 Thank CJNSalisburyUK
Paolo M, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Riad Dar Zahia, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Hello Mr.
I'm Paolo the new Customer Care responsible for Riad Dar Zahia.
Those days have definitively changed.
Wishing to have you again in Dar Zahia, I send you my sincere greetings,
Paolo
London
Reviewed December 26, 2011

An unique stay . We decided at last instant to give ourselves a reckless adventure in lover in Marrakech. We wanted to test concept Riad in medina. Among all proposals, we succeeded in hunting out this genuine and warm-hearted Riad. Our room was ample with a living room chimney. We recommend you traditional dinner in Riad.

2 Thank Zine Y
Paris, France
Reviewed December 22, 2011

We decided on a whim to go for the weekend in Marrakech, by the merest chance we came across Dar Zahia, on the internet without really knowing what was the concept riad, it was with great surprise and satisfaction that we were conquered by the staff helpful and attentive, not to mention the manager of the premises, which has lead us in the best locations of ville.il we were offered a traditional dinner we mark for a long time, not to mention mint tea upon arrival, transfer from airport to the riad was provided by the institution. We advise all manue couple of novelty.

Room Tip: Sakina room
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed December 19, 2011

It was my first experience in morooco and the riad was exactly what i was expecting from marrakech- Beautiful!
The riad is located in the heart of the medina of marrakech, the oldest part. 5 minutes walking distance to the famous place jmaal el fna.
the rooms are lovely and the food was a miracle.
i recommand this riad from the bottom of my heart.
the Service was excellent and the manager was always looking for us!
He became a part of family with his staff.
Thanks again for this experience!!!!

Room Tip: Room SAKINA, first floor
1 Thank munir A
Reviewed December 15, 2011

we stayed two days in marrakech before continuing our journey on the atlantic coast. It was the most moments of the trip.we foud a lovely riad on the internet,DAR ZAHIA, very well placed in the medina . It was our first experience of staying in a riad . We really enjoyed the quiet of location.cleanliness reception staff , and above we recommend dinner at least once in the riad . It was amazing

• Stayed December 2011