We have just returned from a long weekend in Marrakesh and we could not have booked a better place to stay than Dar Eliane. The Riad is beautiful and clean and only a 5 minute walk to Jemaa el-Fnaa. The staff at the Riad were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was amazing and really set us up for the day walking around the myriad of souks and bizarres. They arranged our transfers to and from the airport which went without incident and even popped down to the shops if we requested something which was not on hand at the house. Marrakesh was a delight and made even more so by staying at the Dar Eliane. Thanks to all the staff and John for a memorable stay.
Simon & Nicky
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech