We had a great week at the Riad Dar Eliane. A beautiful riad right near the souks and the main square. A great location. The service was exceptional and they catered for whatever we needed. They even came out to collect us on the first night when we got a bit lost. John who owns the riad was a fantastic character and a real gentlemen.
I'd highly recommend this riad to anyone wanting to stay in the centre of the medina.
The only thing I would say is do take ear plugs. The mosques start calling at 4.30am. And the birds nesting in the hibiscus in the riad courtyard start chatting shortly after until about 7am. But I'm sure this is the case with most riads (because of the internal courtyards) so not necessarily a bad mark against this one.
Suffice to say, I would stay here again without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech