Just returned home this week after staying at Riad Dar Eliane It's a great oasis in the middle of hectic Marrakech. Staff were really friendly and welcoming. The beds were very comfortable . It was excellent having breakfast brought up to the roof top in the morning . Lovely rooms and all in all a great place to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech