From the moment we stepped through the door at the Riad Dar Eliane the ambience immediately makes you feel you have stepped into a haven of peace and tranquillity. The Riad is beautifully decorated and the rooms are warm and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and John the owner gave us sound advice with useful directions on places and restaurants we should visit in the medina. Not once were we pushed into buying anything from the Riad or felt like we were being sold to. The evening meal and drinks were very reasonably priced. The Riad was ideally located for the souks and the Jemaa el Fna and was close to a few of the 'main tourist attractions. I would definitely recommend this Riad for its beauty and the wonderful tranquil atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech