We had a fabulous stay at Riad Dar Eliane we loved the Riad the location was perfect for us for exploring the souks. It's a great little oasis in the middle of hectic and vibrant city of Marrakech It was peaceful and beautiful. All the staff were super polite and friendly.
I absolutely adored the fact that you can hear birds in the morning while eating your morning breakfast. Our room was super romantic. The walk to the main square was only 10min.We walked from the Riad to Majorelle Gardens also. Be aware the mosque call will wake you up super early but this will happen in any Riad as there are so many mosques in the medina. I would totally recommend anyone to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech