Our stay at Riad dar Eliane was like a fairy tale. The house is beautiful, the decoration amazing and the service is very good. We had some difficulty finding the riad in the labyrinth of Marrakesh and the manager send someone to help us find a parking and the riad. The instructions to find the riad could be a lot better. The room was very nice and clean, and the breakfast was delicious. The rooftop terrace overlooking Marrakesh was a nice surprise. The only negative remark is that the dinner the offer was very expensive and they served us a starter and dessert without asking, but of course we did have to pay for it. The food was good, but you can find the same dishes for half of the price somewhere else. Especially the young boy (I forgot his name) helped us a lot and was very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech