i recently stayed here with my boyfriend for our first holiday in Morocco. We can honestly say we have never been better looked after. The Riad is very peaceful inside away from the madness of the souks on the outside. The breakfasts were always very good and we were never left wanting for anymore. All of the staff are very welcoming and friendly. The Riad is located perfectly to capture all of the different sides to Marrakech. Locally are there great sites to visit inside the old city walls we really would recommend this Riad to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech