My boyfriend and I stayed at Riad Dar Elaine for three nights in February. We were unable to find any fault and the whole experience was perfect! We had arranged a transfer from the airport through Dar Elaine which was a smooth and easy way of arrival. Unfortunately we had not yet had a chance to get Moroccan Dirhams and Bouchra kindly had no problem paying for our taxi and porter. We instantly felt welcomed and the mint tea was the best we had in Morocco. Our room was gorgeous and cosy. There was a heater and plenty of blankets. The bed was cosy and we slept extremely well. Dar Elaine provided us with maps and directions, helped us to organise our sahara expedition, arranged taxis and had no problem storing out luggage while we were elsewhere for two nights. Upon arrival John took us around the medina and to the main square ensuring that we got our bearings and would not get lost. They provided number that we could call at any time. The breakfast wa delicious each morning. The terrace was a lovely spot to read a book in the afternoon with a glass of local wine! The riad is peaceful and quiet which is a nice escape from the hectic medina streets below! The service was wonderful and I got the impression that the staff were always willing to help. For example, I washed some clothes in our sink and returned later in the day to find the items had been hung up to dry in the sun, a very thoughtful touch. The location is excellent and very close to the main square. I would highly recommend Dar Elaine to everyone visiting Marrakech as it was an all round wonderful experience which I am unable to fault. Thank you to John, Bouchra and the team for making our stay in Marrakech so memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech