“The perfect place!”
Review of Riad Amin

Riad Amin
Ranked #124 of 502 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We spent the best days of the trip in this hotel. It was incredible nice to feel so confortable. Laurence and Omar are nice, kind and great people who will make your stay unforgettable. The room was perfect, very clean and beautiful. The hotel is big and has a lot of of places to relax from the stressful Maraquesh. Very complete with two pools. The breakfast was very complete and we could enjoy it in the nice terrace. Laurence and Omar were very useful giving tips about everything we wanted to do in the city. We really felt like at home. Very quiet and confortable riad. We, for sure, will come back here :)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wasp555
There are newer reviews for Riad Amin

Reviewed July 29, 2014

My husband and I stayed for 4 nights at Riad Amin and we really could not fault it. The staff are wonderful - more like friends for your stay - and the accommodation was so comfortable - lovely air conditioned rooms making it easy to sleep when it is 40 degrees outside! We stayed during Ramadan and I would honestly say that it made the trip better - lots of the locals were very open in talking about what this religious month means to them and it was quieter than usual so we received even better service. We were able to drink wine in the hotel and most places in the new town - but even in the medina we found a lovely bar that served drinks all day if you wanted (Kosybar). The food in Marrakech was lovely - but the Riad served the best food of all and at an amazing price. We ate on the roof terrace two nights - it was delicious and such a lovely romantic setting. I would definitely stay at Riad Amin again - especially as they are getting a roof top jacuzzi installed later in the year!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank KateDBristol
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights in June and it was fantastic. So clean and fresh. Amazing roof terrace and small plunge pool on ground level. Omar was very attentive and couldn't have made our stay any better. Great location on the kasbah where the hustle and bustle is... But as soon as you walk through the front door it is like an oasis! Would definitely come back if I was in Marrakech.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank H F
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I have visited Morocco since 1969 but tried to pretend I knew little. I found online the Riad Amin in the Kasbah area of the Marrakech medina. It is wonderfully situated with the ability to park a car just 10 yards from the front door.
The staff are charming, the roof terrace delightful and the bedrooms are very nice.
The hot water runs well and the 2 pools and the public spaces warm and welcoming. A find indeed.
PS the cost was also very good value.

Room Tip: The suites seemed very nice. The whole place would be a good place for a Lock Out in Marrakech. I th...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChrisMcHugo
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is about the 5th time I stayed at this beautiful Riad Amin in a quite chilled corner of the Medina. As the previous times I spent my stay there it has been a pleasure on a personal level as well as on a interior level. The staff are so friendly and forth coming, always concerned about ones needs or just sharing a smile or a small chat.
The interior and appliances are at a very high standard. Most of the rooms are spacious (except the very cosy one on the roof top). They are individually and tastefully decorated with cotton bedlinen which just feels divine because it is as smooth as fine silk.
Situated at the outskirts of the Medina just opposite the Sahadian Tombs again again proved to be practical because easy accessible by car/Taxi from and to the airport.
The square in front of the Riad is lively and full of Marrakchi life. From the rooftop terrace the hustle and bustle is easily to be observed whilst relaxing.
I recommend this charming and beautiful Riad anytime.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Hanadili
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We arrived to Marrakesh and had a booking on a different Riad but it was one huge problem. The Riad didn't exist so we had a problem, we had no living arrangement for our first night in Marrakesh.
Then we say a door with the name Riad Amin and we were lucky, they had a room available and we were overwelmed by the personal who were really nice to us. The room was great, the service was good and the mood of the staff was great.

Overall good quality Riad with perfect location in Marrakesh.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I had a fairly average experience in Marrakesh, but it was made much better by Riad Amin. The hotel is very well located, only 5 walk from the center of town, meaning everything is in walking distance. It is set back down a small alleyway, meaning that it is very tranquil. Indeed, the interior has a very oasis feel to it. (Marrakesh can be quite overwhelming, so the oasis nature of Riad Amin is *even more* welcome.)

The rooms are beautifully appointed (one might even say adorable) and the common area downstairs is simply gorgeous. It was exceptionally comfortable. The Riad also has a lovely roofdeck, and the staff are happy to serve you breakfast up there. It is a pleasant place to sit and hang out. The staff are very friendly (and are keen for everyone to join them in watching football).

The only problem was that my room safe malfunctioned, and so it required a manager to bring a master key from Casablanca, meaning that I was separated from my valuables for longer than a neurotic individual like myself is comfortable with. It took about 36 hours to resolve the problem, and in retrospect the staff handled it as well as could be expected and I learned a valuable lesson. But that experience, though nerve-wracking, did not subtract from my overall experience at Riad Amin. I would *definitely* return there again ... though maybe I might eschew using the room safe next time.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo