We had a wonderful time there. The staff and the service they provide are absolutely outstanding. We really cannot stress this point enough. Helpful and smart high quality service, which is otherwise rare. Lovely Riad, in a Medina backstreet, yet still manageable to reach from the Jemaa El Fna square. The only bad things were a power outage on the first day and the Hammam. The Hammam is located on the roof terrace (which is amazing for a leisurely afternoon mint tea and from which you can even see the Atlas mountains). It is tiny and I think they get staff from outside, who are unable to speak English, which lead to a number of problems, including not getting the treatment we had already asked and paid for. Best to either go to a real public Hammam, or a Spa. Other than that, a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech