We decided that we would start our trip in a cheaper riad and then switch to Le Riad Monceau for the last half of our trip. We were walking down one of the random small streets near the square and were not impressed by the outside appearance. It is safe to say that that was the only time we were not thoroughly impressed by Le Riad Monceau.
The staff were amazingly helpful and sweet. They joked, they scheduled last minute hammams and dinner for us, they gave us directions to different places in the city.
The staff cleaned the rooms quickly and thoroughly and left us chocolates and rose petals on the bed. The hammam was great. The roof terrace was beautiful.
The restaurant was quite good. We had an amazing dinner the night before, but this one was still very good. I would recommend eating dinner here at least one night.
The location is perfect for anyone coming to Marrakech for the first time. It is right near the square. Staying here will give you a great home base and help you get your bearings.
While it may be expensive, it is totally worth it. I find it hard to imagine staying anywhere else in Marrakech going forward.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech