Wonderful place that is in a great location right off a pedestrian market street and just a couple of blocks from the main square. Staying in a Riad is a great way to get a traditional experience. It is different from staying in a traditional western hotel, which is how you should experience your stay here. The main area of the Riad is beautiful and a great place to have a romantic dinner (food is excellent, best of my 5 days in Morocco). The staff of the hotel is also incredibly helpful. They are very nice and accommodating. Would highly recommend this Riad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech