Our family of 3 including a 13 y.o. son wanted to stay close to the Jemaa and Souks. Read the review with this property especially about how quiet but convenient. And it's absolutely correct plus so much more.
The owner Isabel has been attentive and everyone at the Riad was helpful. The restaurant on site was wonderful. Breakfast in the morning was delicious and great coffee!
Again, we couldn't believe how close the Riad was to all the action yet it's like an oasis and the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.
We highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech