A great place to stay right in the middle of the Medina close to all the attractions. A very quiet and peaceful oasis in the middle of so much hustle & bustle.
Breakfast was excellent and provided a good start to the day. Evening meals were also of a very high standard and service excellent, although too expensive and too plentiful for us to experience every evening which encouraged us to experience a variety of excellent restaurants in Jemaa El Fna square 2 minutes walk from the Riad.
Service throughout was outstanding and nothing was too much trouble.
We used their airport transfer service which proved very helpful and inexpensive.
Thank you to all the staff for a great holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech