How on earth this delightful riad has a ranking of 361 out of 435 hotels in Marrakech is beyond me. What is there not to like? Perfect location close to the Jemaa el Fna square, superb cuisine, the most comfortable of rooms, as well as friendly and courteous staff make this charming and characterful riad the perfect place to stay in Marrakech. A day-trip to the Atlas Mountains arranged for us by the management gave us the perfect opportunity to see a little more of this amazing country.
Overall, we found Le Riad Monceau to be an oasis of calm and comfort close to the hustle and bustle of the city centre and wouldn't hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech