So glad i chose this Riad for our stay. My partner and I stayed Monday to Friday last week and loved every minute. The Riad itself is absolutely beautiful and i can't find one thing to criticise. We had a lovely room the Sheherazade, with a good en suite. Lots of cupboard space, beautiful decoration, good bed! The staff were very welcoming and helpful throughout our stay. We had an evening meal there twice during our stay and both times thought the food excellent. The first night we ate in the courtyard by the ornamental pool, a patio heater provided as it was a little chilly. The second time we ate inside the restaurant at a lovely table by a log fire, and really enjoyed the atmosphere. We booked a day trip to the coast using the riad's services and it was briliant, with a great driver/guide, and very flexible. I would say the location of the Riad cannot be bettered, so near to the main square and yet tranquil and hidden away. I would recommend this Riad to anyone visiting Marrakech and am seriously thinking of returning next year for a mother-son getaway to celebrate my son's 18th.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech