We really enjoyed our recent stay at the Riad Monceau. Isabelle is a fantastic host.
We stayed in the suite caliph and it was great. We had booked a special luncheon in the courtyard upon arrival. The food was very good.
The terrace is very well appointed and very few people go there in the evening.
The location is perfect. Great breakfast.
Warning, when going through the little street going to the ryad, don't forget to clap your hands as locals have a tendency to through their dirty water from their window and won't miss you. :o)
We also stayed at La Mamounia which is another world and explains my rating.
Please remind Isabelle to offer an alarmclock to the muezzin next door. He was always late when calling the faithfulls to prayer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech