Without a doubt the best solution to see Marrakech. Riad Monceu is located in the centre of city, 2 mins of walkin from the big square (El Fna). Here you can breathe the real culture of Marocco and this is the reason why i hate go through the big hotel (like Sofitel or Mamounia)
The restaurant is absolutely elegant with an incredible athmosfere.The quality of food is superb and the two girls who work on the staff are so kind and professional (and to be honest very nice, which is good no? ;) )
Everything was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech