We stayed at the Riad for 3 nights and it couldn't have been bettered.
Very close to the main square and all the cultural attractions and yet quiet and calm within the walls. The staff were very friendly and the restaurant was amazing - the evening menu was typical Moroccan- beautifully cooked with local ingredients - delicious!! The roof terrace was a great place to watch the sun go down with a beer. I also had an oriental massage in the spa which was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech