Absolute gem of a hotel with personal service from all staff at all times. We were made to feel very welcome indeed and were upgraded on arrival to a superior room which was fabulous. The hotel food is superb and nothing is too much trouble. The hotel spa treatment was excellent as was the cookery school which my husband attended one morning. The hotel is a 2 min stroll to the main square and in a perfect location for all sights. We would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech