“Stay away!”
Review of Riad Hayati

We can't find prices for this hotel
Riad Hayati
Ranked #208 of 500 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed September 26, 2008

This was one of the worst hotel experiences I have ever had. The hotel is quite nice looking and the rooms are quite nice - as long as you hold your breath. My friend and I both experienced an unpleasant odor in our separate rooms. The staff were far more interested in their own appearance than helping with any problems we may have had. Marrakech is a great city but this riad ruined our trip .. stay away!!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank floobydooby
HartLondon, Owner at Riad Hayati, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2008

For the entire month of June, the riad was rented exclusively to a repeat guest and his family.

It is therefore impossible that the writer of this review ever stayed with us.

RC
Owner

Reviewed September 16, 2008

My partner and I have just returned from the Riad Hayati. We had an absolutely wonderful stay. The attention to detail and personal service was fanatastic. This was helped by the hard work from all the wonderful staff. A special mention to the houseman Abdul whose gentle and warm nature made us feel truely at home. I would thoroughly recommend the Riad to anyone who wants to be well looked after and relax!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2008

This was the most superb holiday my husband and I have ever had --- Magical, really. It started with being picked up at the airport, then walking through the Moroccan streets to a venue of utter calm -- a combination of sophisticated comfort and personal service. We went with several other friends and had dinner together beautifully cooked and served. There were drinks before in the lovely courtyard. Charming people waited on us -- always there but never intrusive. I recommend it unequivocably . My greatest hope is to be able to go there again !

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2008

This Riad was recommended to me by a colleague and I would definately recommend it to others.
The Riad is achingly chic. The pool is bliss. Very clean and beautifully decorated. Very impressed. Good value for money too. Once you walk into the Riad from the madness of the medina, you at once feel the tranquility and calm aura of the place.
Overall, I would say this is the best place I have stayed since I can remember. Enjoy! I did. :)

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2008

I would just like to add my thanks to Ron and his staff at Riad Hayati.

This is a success story that reflects a vision of what the "riad experience" should be. Firstly, there is the design: an 18th century merchantt's home lovingly restored with cool white background, dark woods and slashes of colour from antique kilims and original Middle Eastern art. Simple doors lead to wonderful salons or cozy nooks; mysterious staircaes lead to an ultra-private suite with its own terrace and small pool.

In Arab tradition there is a fragrant garden, small fountains and charming songbirds. Hayati is a veritable serendipity, with little delightful surprises at every turn.

More than anything, this is an elegant home with heart. The unassuming ambiance is truly restorative with a staff that we won't soon forget. Their personal attention to detail and our comfort was faultless without being overbeareing. I can't remember when or where we have been so beautifully and quietly spoiled.

Emma Shephard

Reviewed August 8, 2008

When I saw the amazing reviews and photos of Hayati, I contacted the owner, Ron Ciccone, to book the riad for myself, my husband, and three colleagues while we attended a conference in late May and early June. There is not much to add to the already glowing reviews: the rooms, rooftop terrace, new plunge pool(!), and common areas were stunning; the meals, service, and ambience were beyond stellar!

I have traveled all over the world --- throughout the U.S., throughout Europe, in Asia (China, Singapore, Hong Kong) --- and Hayati is simply the best hotel that I have ever had the pleasure of staying at.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank ithaca-prof
Reviewed July 31, 2008

without doubt, the most perfect Hotel created.
From the staff, to the cleanliness, to the impeccable atmosphere. The Riad Hayati was a slice of Heaven, i have no doubt that our stay has created wonderful memories that will forever be etched into our hearts.
The staff was very professional, they exceeded our expectations in every way! They made us feel extremely welcome, including the delightful owner Ron, for his superb recommendations for restaurants & spas.

After arriving, we were greeted with freshly squeezed orange juice and mint tea, whilst we unpacked, Mina and Abdul (the staff) prepared a delicious meal to welcome us.

To conclude,
if you are thinking of visiting Marrakech in the near future, i strongly recommend the RIAD HAYATI.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family