Riad Hayati
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$263
$160
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$452
$151
$147
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsabdel hakroof terracetaxi rankatlas mountainsfew minutes walkheart of marrakechevery eveningtagineminacourtyardtranquilityriadrosessouksbougainvilleamoroccoolives
Reviewed April 10, 2014

On arrival to Marrakech Airport we were greeting by Abdul who graciously took charge of our heavy bags. For the transfers to be included took a great weight off my mind and a short drive later we arrived at the beautiful Riad Hayati. The location is perfect, on the doorstep to the Medina but tucked away enough to escape the hustle and bustle of the busy Souks. I had read reviews regarding the 5am Call to Prayer being too loud but I cannot say that it affected my sleep at all during the 2 night stay at all. I felt well rested after our stay. The rooms are large and decorated with exceptional taste. Bed linen is clean and fresh, and the beds are very comfortable.
The roof terrace is a perfect sun trap and we spent and afternoon lounging around sipping mint tea soaking up the rays before hitting the souks. On our first night we were too tired to venture into town and haggle with a cab driver to take us to a restaurant so we ate at the Riad. Mina made the best chicken Tagine that I ate in Marrakech it was delicious! Breakfast is equally as tasty with fresh pastries or eggs at your request. Tea and coffee and the most AMAZING freshly squeezed orange juice!
Nothing was too much trouble for Abdul – he took care of our every need. In the evening as it grew colder he would light the fire in each of our rooms. He offered advice on how much certain cab rides should be and what certain things should cost in the souks. Priceless information for 2 tourists on a shopping expedition!!

This was my first stay at Riad Hayati and it certainly won't be my last.
For this visit I went with one of my girl friends, however when I return I will be taking my boyfriend and booking the suite!
Thank you to Abdul and Mina for taking great care of us during our stay. And to Ron for creating a perfect peaceful haven with his beautiful Riad Hayati.
I hope to see you all again soon!

Hannah x

Room Tip: All of the rooms are beautiful
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Hannah C
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We have a small pensione in Rome so we like to think we know a little how a little hotel should be run. We stay quite often at Riad Hayati because of its extremely high standards of service,beauty and comfort. Ron is very detail oriented and the staff,Mina and Abdel, follow suit. The place is run flawlessly and I can't think of anything lacking.

There is Peace and utter tranquillity in the Riad which is so important when you have been in the bustling medina all day. We have seen a review complaining about the "call to prayer" from the mosques. Marrakech has hundreds of them and at the call to prayer all the mosques in the city call to the faithful. It's actually quite beautiful and we make a point of listening from the terrace. Saying the call from the mosques is disturbing is like saying our bells in Rome are annoying :)

As Italians we love good food and Mina's cooking is absolutely superb. Fresh and beautifully prepared and served. Breakfasts are plentiful with omelettes,crepes and rich French coffee.

This is one of the best places we have stayed at and it has become our home in Marrakech.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at Riad Hayati for 4 nights, and couldn't have been happier with our experience. Upon arrival, we were surprised to find we had the entire plush riad to ourselves – giving us free reign of two terraces, a small pool, and a gorgeous roof garden. During our stay, the house manager Abdel was at our beck and call, supplying us with endless mint tea, wine, and snacks. He was extremely courteous, and helped us to book restaurants, call cabs, and even offered up an extra cell phone should we get lost. On top if it all, the riad has the most amazing in-house cook. Her tagines were actually better than any we had out in the city. And her Moroccan pancakes...let's just say I'm going through withdrawals!

We can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2014

My parents celebrated my Father's 50th here and they suggested we consider it for our honeymoon. I knew as soon as I spoke to Ron that Hayati would be the place for us. It's rare to find a hotel that really makes the extra effot for such special occasions. Riad Hyati combines that extra something, along with good value, wonderful style and comfort and the most brillliant service.

This little gem has real soul. It was Ron's dream home and labor of love. As soon as you walk through the door you find yourself in a tranquil garden tht could be a movie set. We had little suite with fireplace,private terrace in a palm garden and tiny pool. The room is very stylish, so comfortable and the bath is absolutely huge.

It's very private and extremely quiet and every day we slept (very!) late and with the push of a call button we found breakfast waiting on the terrace outside out room. In the evenings we watched the sunset from the terraces, had delicious candlelight dinners by the fire with soft music and insence wafting through the house. So peaceful and so romantic. an Absolute dream!

Very many thanks from Sarah and John.

Room Tip: The little suite is perfect for a honeymoon. Private, tranquil and very romantic.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SJMcandrew
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I don't really write reviews, but this Riad certainly warrants one. Location and ambience perfect. Abdel attentive and courteous (something that staff in a lot of the more resort type complexes in North Africa and elsewhere could learn from). Mina's meals were the best we had in Morocco. Please don't change a thing!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple