Riad Hayati
$222
$399
$388
  • Pool
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$56
$307
$458
$439
Cancelon
All reviewsabdel hakroof terracewonderful cooktaxi rankatlas mountainsfew minutes walkheart of marrakechevery eveningtagineminacourtyardtranquilityriadrosessouksbougainvilleamorocco
Reviewed May 4, 2012

My husband and I have been to so many beautiful places aroubnd the world amd we are admittedly fussy travelers, but here I am quick to say that we were completely impressed with our stay at Riad Hayati.Really quite a special place,effortlessly understated with fine style and charm.

Rooms are so lovely and comfortable,fresh and simply immaculate. Some are on the gallery overlooking the dramatic courtyard . Ours was the little suite on the other side of the house,totally private with its own terrace and little pool.

The roof terrace is wonderful for sunbathing and on some days there is the most splendid view of the Atlas mountains. They seem to appear quite suddenly out of distant clouds. They is a resident stork who just sits and watches from a nearby chimney.

And , of course, we must add our voice to Mina's cooking. Just fabulous. She and her brother Abdel are a perfect team and they took such good care of us.

I'm so glad we found Hayati and I would reccomend it very highly to anyone seekibng a memoranle visit to Marrakech.

Room Tip: Our little suite was perfect for luxurious privacy.
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I just can't praise Riad Hayati enough. The atmosphere, the setting, the food, the service. This is my third stay and will definitely not be my last, I am already looking at flights to go back at the end of this month!

What I love about Marrakech is the fact that you don't know what lies behind the tall walls of each building you walk past so when I first approached Riad Hayati I wasn't sure what to expect. Walking into the courtyard for the first time with the birds singing and candles scattered around the floor and the music on was truly breathtaking. And it was just as breathtaking the second and the third. It really is like something out of a movie, another world.

I stayed in the upstairs bedroom overlooking the courtyard and once again the little touches such as a bottle of both room temperature and cold water were in the room and the bath is the size of a swimming pool. Upstairs you have the pool and sunbathing area plus a decked area with tables and chairs perfect for an evening drink.

Having been to Marrakech before this short trip was just to relax and I didn't leave the Riad for the 4 days I was there. Heaven!

If you are thinking about visiting Marrakech then you won't get better than Riad Hayati!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2012

This is an absolutely gorgeous little property set in a quiet cul de sac next to the Bahia Palace.
My husband and I did a collective gasp when we entered the house. The courtyard is something out of old Arabia,a vision of all white arches, a magnificent marble fountain and the most beautiful garden with jasmine and bougainvillea wafting through the house.

The service is first class and Mina's cooking is a constant treat. |Fresh produce bought twice daily offered with style. Anything from light salads at lunch to a four course formal dinner in the evenings. The kitchen is never closed and there was always a little something waiting if we got in late at night.

Bedrooms are airy and extremely comfortable with Egyptian Cotton sheets, lush robes and piles of fluffy towels. Lots of flowers,fruit and mineral water . I really can't think of anything they forgot to make us comfortable and welcome.

It rained one day and we had fun exploring the riad's nooks and crannies and just lazing in the covered alcoves reading, playing chess, watching films. There was WIFI when we needed to catch up on emails. Perfect!

I'm so pleased we found Raid Hayati and this is a big thank you to Ron, Mina and Abdel for their wonderful care.

Room Tip: We had the four-poster bedroom overlooking the courtyard. Very lovely with a really seductive bathroom.
Reviewed April 27, 2012

When the world is too much with us we call Ron for a quick escape to Hayati where we are assured a warm welcome and nothing is too much trouble for us stressed out city folk. All is super calm and total relaxation at this enchanting place.

It really ticks all the boxes: Graceful elegance,charm,very personal,discreet service, but the real secret here is sincere hospitality without a hint of attitude or pretention. We've met so many interesting and attractive people who keep returning.

The medina is the only place to stay in Marrakech and Hayati has a perfect location for the markets and all the sights. The neighborhood is charming with Moroccans and Europeans living side by side and the merchants are much less aggressive when they know you are staying at Hayati. We always feel very comfortable just strolling around the little streets talking to people.

If you haven't guessed by now, we love Riad Hayati.

Room Tip: The charming palm suite with its private terrace and tiny pool is a treat. It even has a a butlet's pantry stocked with wine,juices, snacks or whatever you ask for.
Reviewed April 19, 2012

We have just returned from Marrakech after 5 wonderful days at Riad Hayati . We were welcomed into the wonderful Hayati by Mina & Abddlhak My very dearest friends who run the Riad for
My dear friend Ron ,it is a Gem In the heart of the Medina (walled. City) the accomadation is elegant & deliciously gorgeous in every way . The food is the Best in Town---Nobody does it better than Mina. At the moment the Riad Hayati is splendiferous in all it's colour the Bourganville flowers cascade over the balconies into the fabulously Devine courtyard with an ancient Syrian Fountain. We have been to Riad Hayati and return each time with joy and cannot recommend staying here enough to the new traveller who would love to experience Marrakech in lovely elegant surroundings in very good hands .. They will both meet you at the Airport and drop you off sadly when you too have to say goodbye to an amazing experience! All I can say is have a fabulous time take lots of photos it is the most Amazing place in the most exciting city with the Atlas mountains watching over you.

• Stayed: April 2012