1,148 results
All reviews the main square his team atlas mountains day trip tagine fresh orange juice quiet at night few minutes walk visit marrakech an oasis rooftop terrace old city bahia palace beautiful riad heart of marrakech four nights olivier
Reviewed October 11, 2015

Having read numerous reviews on tripadvisor, I decided on Riad Dar Najat. what a fantastic place to stay. I arranged pick up from the airport and was dropped right at the door. Although its easy to find once you get your bearings, i'd advise on the personal pickup for your first visit. I booked a meal for the first night which was equal to anything i ate whilst in Morocco. Quite excellent food. The rooms and service were exceptional also. Ollie and his staff are first rate. The Riad is spotless and really does live up to the coolest in Marracech.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Ingie48
RiadDarNajat, Owner at Riad Dar Najat, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2015

Many thanks indeed to our more than lovely guest to have been kind to write this very lovely words indeed on Trip Advisor which helps a lot your new friends of Dar Najat.
We will not forget your piece of help deqr friends and really wishing to see you back when you get the chance.Yours,Olli.

Reviewed September 27, 2015

An exceptional place to stay in Marrakech. Olivier is the consummate host and designer of atmospheres. I enjoyed the excellent service his team offered, and I especially liked the rooftop terrace with a never ending playlist of chill music. On that rooftop, I savored their great meals and drinks, as well as dips in the jacuzzi. No night is complete without a walk around Jamaa El Fna, which is minutes away. Everyone at Riad Dar Najat is super friendly, relaxed, and will take great care of you. Exploring Essaouira is a must, and I stayed in their sister riad Bab Essaouira where I was well taken care of.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank skyworld999
RiadDarNajat, Owner at Riad Dar Najat, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2015

A REAL PLEASURE having such a great guest in Dar Najat and we are looking forward having this chance the soonest. Thanks to have been visiting our other Riad in Essaouira on the coast ,Riad Bab Essaouira.
Best wishes,Olli&Hassan.

Reviewed September 25, 2015 via mobile

We found it by chance... And we cant imagine any better place to stay. An amazing room, an incredible place to enjoy, relax and take wine!! (yes, I said wine). The place is like if you were traveling 600 years before and you found an oasis in the middle of an amazing, tasty, sensitivy and beatting city like Marrakech is. Thanks, Olivier and team.... You are making us feel at home with old friends.... A big, comfortable, cool and intimate house.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank YagoC32

Hi my friends and thank you so much for your really kind post here and has been a real chance e meeting both of you! we are really looing forward having the chance to see you back in the Riad Dar Najat and maybe the next time with many other friends!
thanks again and don't hesitate recommending Dar Najat around and we will do our Best! cheers,Olli.

Reviewed September 20, 2015 via mobile

This riad is the best place to stay in Marrakesh. The staff, the rooms, drinks and food are excellent. You will feel at home and the staff knows what service is!! Rooms are nice and clean and the riad has great lounges to relax after a busy day sightseeing. Thanks for a very pleasant stay!! I will definitly come back but this time to have a romantic weekend with my future wife ;-)

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
RiadDarNajat, Owner at Riad Dar Najat, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2015

Many thanks indeed for your great support here on Trip Advisor and even on booking.com which helps a lot your new buddies of Dar Najat! we have been really lucky having the pleasure to have such great people and travellers in Dar Najat and really wish having you back my friends.Yours faithfully,Olli.

Reviewed September 19, 2015

The rooms are very clean, and designed very well. The staff at the Riad made my holiday unforgettable. They were so friendly, I spent lots of time talking to them and learning about Morocco. We had great conversations, and laughs. The Riad is very easy to find, just get yourself to Cafe de France in Jemaa el Fna. I am very much looking forward to visit them very soon.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Nilden O

What a piece of luck having such great travellers in Riad Dar Najat since few weeks now and we are more than glad to know 2 great other travellers who become really fast some real friends.
Wishing to see you back quick dear friends.
Yours sincerely,Olli.