There is not much to add to the other positive reviews, but I want to point out a few things that were really impressive:
1. Even before we arrived, I had a lot of correspondence with Olli about transport and even things to do in Morocco. Olli was particularly honest about what he thought we should do and, in retrospect, was absolutely right about his advice (even though we went a different way given we had been sick).
2. So, we got sick coming into Marrakech - a Paris flu, I think, as it hit us on the plane - and we were really sick. We could hardly move for five or six days. We got up in the afternoon and they would make us breakfast, they offered to call doctors and nurses and whatever else we needed, and they would even bring us down water to make sure we were going ok. The most impressive act was when we asked, out of interest, whether they had any Sprite - they didn't - and they went and ran to the store and got us some (if you feel like you're reading this twice, my girlfriend's review is below). That is going above and beyond.
3. Little things like walking you to the market for the first time is fantastic. It can be a bit daunting otherwise.
4. We really liked the location - it was very close to everything, but far enough away that you were out of the hustle and bustle. Perfect.
5. We did feel like we were at home. They must have hundreds of guests through their each month but, although admittedly we probably ended up staying longer than most, we felt like we were their only guests and they truly did care. Having spoken to Olli I know that is the approach he takes and it is worth staying there just for the approach of Olli and his lovely staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Dar Najat,Traveller's Choice 2015 by Trip Advisor. "Coolest Boutique Riad in Marrakech" is a very intimate riad with a hot tube Jacuzzi on the roof terrace, 5 minute walk away from the famous and colourful Jemaa el Fna market area, right in the heart of the Medina of Marrakesh. This romantic 4-star boutique guesthouse has been freshly renovated to offer even more comfort and elegance than before. Let our friendly staff cater to your every request, and pamper you in lush, tranquil surroundings. Stepping out the front door takes you back to a former era, with the ancient, echoing sounds of the medina, Jemaa el Fna and the hectic hubbub of Marrakech life. After a busy day of exploration and shopping in this vibrant and exotic city, you can leave it all behind by enjoying a delicious meal or drink on one of our terraces, soothing your body in our rooftop jacuzzi, or just retiring to the warm, peaceful intimacy of your quiet and well-appointed room. Riad Dar Najat is a proud member of the "Coolest Riads in Morocco" Collection and we'll be more than glad if you try our new luxury guest house in Essaouira,Riad Bab Essaouira"Dar Najat's little sister Riad" with the possibility to have a " Marrakech/Essaouira Package Deal "for our best rates.cheers! Oliver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Riad Dar Najat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Najat Marrakech
- Riad Dar Najat Hotel Marrakech