Riad Dar Najat
$46
$121
$61
1,126 results
All reviewsthe main squareroof terracehis teamatlas mountainsday tripjemaa eltaginefresh orange juicequiet at nightfew minutes walkvisit marrakechan oasispancakesold citybeautiful riadheart of marrakechthe hustle and bustle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We, a young couple from Berlin, had a wonderful stay at Dar Najat. The Riad is perfectly situated in the heart of the Medina.
The rooms are clean and cute, with lots of wood and traditional african art - still the place looks very modern and stylish with a lot of details and and beautiful plants.
We had dinner twice (Lamb & Chicken tangine), freshly prepared in the house kitchen, served on the cozy roof terrace. So good.
Their playlist is classy and well selected - Ray Charles, Eric Burdon, India Ari... mixed with great African music.

The owner and staff were really friendly and so helpful with everything - amazing hosts.

Marakesh is very busy, hot and can be stressfull - here we found a petfect oasis to take a break and chill.

We will be back!

B&T

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Bianca R
Reviewed April 4, 2013

In March me and my friend have been in Morocco for the third time, since both of us love this amazing country. After one week in Taghazout we spent the last 4 days in Marrakech and our Riad of choice has been lovely Dar Najat!
We have stayed there three years ago and have been amazed already last time by the friendlyness of the whole Dar Najat team and also the love that has been invested in this beautiful place.
Coming back this time to Dar Najat felt like coming home and visiting friends. Everyone here is very obliging and they were anticipating our every wish. The Riad is well maintained and super clean. Me and my friend were sharing a bedroom on the groundfloor. All the small details such as candles, decoration and free drinks are making the difference to any other accomodation you can book in Marrakech. Breakfast as well as all drinks are included and very tasty - served at any time.
The Riad is located centrally in the Medina - just a stone's throw away from any place you wanna see in Marrakech such as Jemna El Fna and the the souks. The Riad provides a Jacuzzi as well as a super nice rooftop terrace where you can chill out day and night.
This has for sure not been the last time I have been there, cause: heaven is a place on earth...
Thanks to the whole Dar Najat team!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Annemone4881
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We spent a week at Dar Najat during spring break. It is a 7 room hotel with an amazing staff and excellent food. We were the only guests for the first two or so days and even as other people started checking in, the level of service never changed. The staff felt like family. Moumou would cook for us and offer tips on where to shop, Tajmat personally took me to a Hamam and even invited us into his home so that his wife could repair my girlfriend's dress, and Said was on hand to arrange a late night cab after dinner or grab anything for us that might not be stocked in house at any odd hour. Olivier, the proprietor, was exceptionally kind and his lovely wife even took me around town on a scooter until we found a pharmacy that was open so that I could buy some lozenges for my girlfriend who got a bit of a sore throat. As attentive as the staff was, we also had an immense amount of privacy as our hosts only materialized when they sensed they were required. I cannot say enough good things about this place, and honestly wouldn't even be posting about my experiences here because I want to keep it the best kept secret in Marrakech, but Dar Najat deserves a steady flow of business and excellent reviews. This place will always have a special place in my heart: my girlfriend became my finance while staying there, and Moumou even took her engagement ring to a connection of his and had it sized just right. My final note: food is of immense importance to me and the meals we ate at the Riad were by far the best we had during our stay. Chef Moumou is a master in the kitchen and everything we had was prepared fresh that day, and made with an immense amount of love. If you ever find yourself in Marrakech, go to the Dar Najat and tell 'em Ali and Aisha sent you.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 819ChrisM
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We spent 2 nights in Riad Dar Najat upon arriving in Marrakech. The owners & staff helped us immensely, from before we arrived until after we had left. They organized an affordable airport transfer, gave us tips on where to shop & dine, helped us rent a car and Said even accompanied us to the outskirts of the city so we would not get lost on our way to our next stop, Ouarzazate.
The Riad itself was very nice. The rooms are furnished with taste & character, the terrace is a haven of piece & quiet which you will enjoy after the excitement of the medinah. The food is fantastic: besides breakfast, we ordered lunch there on the day of our arrival and we feasted on salads & lemon chicken tajine - yum! Perfect for couples, solo travellers or groups of friends.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thomas_janvier
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We spent a whole week in this riad and had a wonderful time there: it is a wonderful little hotel, reataured and equipped with lovely details, beautiful rooms - everything was like promised in the internet. And the people were so nice and lovely: They really took care of us, as it was our fist time in Marrakesch. We went to an Hamam as well and as it was not so easy to find they brought us there and went to get us when we were fiished, so we really could't get lost. They helped us to ogranise good trips to Ourika Valley and to Essauira. We had several meals at the riad - it was wonderful, really good food very well prepared, gorgeous !

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends