We stayed here for 2 nights in May 2014. The staff could not of been more helpful and friendly. Marrakech was busy and fun and when we got back to our Riad it was another world of peace in such a hectic place. Overall all the people we met were very pleasant, spoke or tried to speak English and never tried to sell something we did not want. Highly recommend a weekend in Marrakech and do stay here, you will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech