Riad les Bougainvilliers is a beautiful place, just 3mins walk from the main square. Just as everyone else has said, Marrakech is very busy, but once you step inside the Riad, it's as peaceful as if you were in the middle of the countryside. I believe it was bought and renovated a few years ago, and the owners have paid enormous attention to detail in decorating it.
Rooms are big and very comfortable with large beds, safe, water always hot. As with most places, the call to prayer appears loud, so I would recommend earplugs for a good night's sleep!
The staff are really lovely, and extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. They speak excellent English. Merci beaucoup a Yassin, Moncif et les autres! Ben
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech