Would absolutely stay there again and again. This gorgeous little Riad is wonderfully located close to everything in the heart of the Medina. The staff are so accommodating and helpful and went above and beyond to ensure our stay was comfortable, relaxing and truly amazing. The insight the staff gave us into local customs was priceless and allowed us to find the best Marrakech - from food to rugs to bartering, they gave us the tools we needed to avoid the usual tourist pitfalls. So Close to the main square, what really surprises you about this place is the quiet, a perfect antidote to the Medina hustle and bustle. The gorgeous plunge pool is the place to be in the heat of the afternoon and the staff will provide you with all you need (including alcohol if you require). This wonderful Riad and it's staff made our stay in Marrakech amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech