A lovely Riad in the heart of the chaos of Marrakech. A little tricky to find initially - down a twisting narrow alleyway (typical of the old city) - but behind the beautiful door you step into a quiet tastefully decorated courtyard which is a welcome respite from the outside world. Extremely friendly and helpful staff will take care of you and make you feel very welcome. Our twin room was simple but clean and had everything we needed.
I also recommend eating dinner there at least once - we found we did have to make sure we asked to book this at least a few hours in advance, but the food was delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech