If you are ever in Marrakech, you simply have to stay at Riad Les Bougainvilliers. It is located down a quiet alley not far from the famous Jemaa el Fenaa and the souks and streets of Medina. The Riad is created around a tranquil atrium that creates a complete contrast to the world outside the entrance. The rooms are spacious and beautifully appointed in the traditional style. The staff were extremely helpful, courteous and friendly. We will definitely stay here on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech