This is a beautiful small Riad in a great location in the Medina, being only a very short walk to the huge square, Jemaa el Fenaa, where all the action takes place. Our transfers from and to the airport were organised very efficiently by the Owner (Sophie) and after a busy day, it was bliss to come back to the calm and comfort of the Riad. The staff were wonderful, Monsef, Yaseen and the girls were so friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. The bedrooms were spacious, clean and very comfortable, and the shower was amazing, the best ever. The owners have converted this into a truly lovely small hotel, and we cannot recommend it too highly. Thank you so much !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech