We were a bit concerned but took previous reviews into account about how lovely it is. They were right it is in a great spot and very peaceful and the staff are second to none! So attentative and very polite and nothing is ever a problem. Our room was just next to the dipping pool and it was fantastic. Breakfast is plenty and the staff are always available. I would highly recommend this Riad and would come back here. The roof terrace is a great place to hang out. Thoroughly enjoyed staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech