Gorgeous riad with stunning decor and great service. Even though language was a barrier, the ladies that served us breakfast everyday were very friendly. I do miss Saeda's pancakes! The pool was freezing but it was a great respite from the roasting I had on the roof terrace! Unfortunately the jacuzzi was out of action. The room itself was beautiful but beds were very hard. It took some getting used to so if you're not a fan, I'd find somewhere else. Bathroom had fresh towels everyday and the shower was soothing. No lights in the actual shower. Plenty of wardrobe space. Be advised that upon checking out, if you get the riad to call you a taxi, it will probably cost you about 150 dirhams. Either that or call one from the road. You'll have to walk about 10mins though. The riad is about 20mins from jemaa el fna, get a taxi as it will cost you 30 dirhams. Marrakech was lovely in places and if it wasn't for this riad and their hospitality, I personally wouldn't have had a good time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Riad El Mansour Luxury Marrakech Riad providing Hotel Accommodation in the Heart of the Medina Riad el noujoum, a boutique riad embodying Moroccan hospitality, architecture and artistry, is designed for those seeking a more intimate and personalised luxury hotel break in Marrakech, offering authenticity and originality. Refurbished to the highest specifications of comfort and style, using a palate of traditional Moroccan colours, an original mix of Moroccan and European art and furniture, making us a perfect choice for your holiday in Morocco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riad el Noujoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Noujoum Marrakech
- Riad El Noujoum Hotel Marrakech