We have just returned from Marrakech and had the pleasure of staying in one of the suites (Sirius) at this beautiful Riad. We couldn't have wished for more. The Riad itself was simply stunning and so peaceful and the staff were very welcoming and went out of their way to ensure we had a good stay. We really enjoyed sunbathing on the roof terrace and the hot tub, it was so relaxing to chill out there listening to the bird song and occasionally the call to prayer from the nearby mosques after a hectic day in the medina. The room was huge and the bathroom was amazing with large bathtub, 2 sinks, beauty area and separate loo. The Riad is situated some 20 mins or so walk from the main square, but the Kasbah neighbourhood was lovely and perhaps we wouldn't have had the opportunity of seeing it if we had not stayed there. All in all an amazing experience and holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Riad El Mansour Luxury Marrakech Riad providing Hotel Accommodation in the Heart of the Medina Riad el noujoum, a boutique riad embodying Moroccan hospitality, architecture and artistry, is designed for those seeking a more intimate and personalised luxury hotel break in Marrakech, offering authenticity and originality. Refurbished to the highest specifications of comfort and style, using a palate of traditional Moroccan colours, an original mix of Moroccan and European art and furniture, making us a perfect choice for your holiday in Morocco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and Expedia so you can book your Riad el Noujoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Noujoum Marrakech
- Riad El Noujoum Hotel Marrakech