The taxi driver booked through the Riad waited for one hour at the airport (our flight wad delayed) and welcomed us with a bunch of roses.The Riad is a beautiful building clean and well maintained in the Kasbah district close to the Saadian Tombs. The room was impressive, spacy and had a huge bath tub. We were served a delicious breakfast. Since it was my 50th birthday the Riad invited the two of us for dinner which was served on the terrace. It was high quality delicious typical food accompanied by a bottle of red wine. We hardly heard the other hotel guests and had a relaxing stay and would definitely recommend this Riad.Thank you to Khadija and your team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Riad El Mansour Luxury Marrakech Riad providing Hotel Accommodation in the Heart of the Medina Riad el noujoum, a boutique riad embodying Moroccan hospitality, architecture and artistry, is designed for those seeking a more intimate and personalised luxury hotel break in Marrakech, offering authenticity and originality. Refurbished to the highest specifications of comfort and style, using a palate of traditional Moroccan colours, an original mix of Moroccan and European art and furniture, making us a perfect choice for your holiday in Morocco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad el Noujoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Noujoum Marrakech
- Riad El Noujoum Hotel Marrakech