The management of El Noujoum needs a good shake-up. They are almost non-existent. On arrival we were shown to our room by one of the ladies from the kitchen (who are very nice). Otherwise we were left to find out everything for ourselves. Reception is rarely attended. We had arranged a tour through the riad the day prior and were told that we would be leaving at 9am. We arranged breakfast for 8am yet no member of staff arrived until 8.45 and we had to let them in! Despite informing the patron when he eventually appeared, no apology was offerred. Overall we would say that the service is lax and will not stay at this location again. Riad El Noujoum is totally the opposite experience to other riads we have stayed in Morocco which have been most enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Riad El Mansour Luxury Marrakech Riad providing Hotel Accommodation in the Heart of the Medina Riad el noujoum, a boutique riad embodying Moroccan hospitality, architecture and artistry, is designed for those seeking a more intimate and personalised luxury hotel break in Marrakech, offering authenticity and originality. Refurbished to the highest specifications of comfort and style, using a palate of traditional Moroccan colours, an original mix of Moroccan and European art and furniture, making us a perfect choice for your holiday in Morocco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Riad el Noujoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Noujoum Marrakech
- Riad El Noujoum Hotel Marrakech