We initally struggled to find the Riad but when we finally got there it certainly did not dissappoint. Such a beautiful and intimate place with amazing staff and owners. The fresh food they made us for breakfasts and dinner was delicious. The lovely cool building was such a perfect and peaceful haven to return to after the craziness of the Souks (which were about a 15 minute walk or £2 taxi ride away). The pool and roof terrace were a lovely bonus and a great place to relax and enjoy the sun. The rooms themselves looked lovely but on closer inspection could have some improvements made here and there. However, I would recommend this Riad to everyone and definitely go there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech