What a lovely place to stay to visit Marrakech. Thé rooms are pretty large, well decorated and really clean! The atmosphere is really peaceful and the staff is keen on giving advices to make your staying as perfect as possible. The swimming pool on the roof is a bless!
Finally, the breakfast is really good:fresh fruits, morocan pancakes, bread honey, jam...
Many thanks to Les 3 mages! We'll definitly go back to this Ryad whenever we visit Marrakech again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech