picked up at airport by English speaking driver taken to riad through narrow walk ways trying to avoid mopeds speeding past (like waki races ) an experience in its self, arrived at riad and was greeted by AZIZ who made us feel at home treated us like king and queen, the riad was fantastic lovely room fantastic roof top plunge pool (heated in winter) and cumfy seating, all staff are fabulous plenty food and water, service second to none thankyou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech