As some of the reviewers have said previously Marrakech is quite the experience! your first impressions as you arrive down the busy streets avoiding mopeds and pedestrians is the frantic nature of the place. The Riad however is absolutely fantastic. As you are shown through the building you find all these areas to sit and enjoy your time either eating, drinking or relaxing. Aziz greets you and makes you feel so welcome as do all the rest of the team who are very helpful. We were given plenty of advice and there was always someone on hand. The room we stayed in was also impressive and just what you need after spending all day in the souks. We stayed in January and it was not as warm as I expected so dress appropriately!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech