I would like to say that everything was as I expected. The staff were very helpful, both managers (Aziz and Mouhsin) couldn't do enough for all of us.
Even though it rained on one of the days, the atmosphere only added to the experience.
The Riad is quite central to all the main attractions of Marrakech and we only had to ask Aziz or Moushin to book / help prepare events or guides for us.
Overall I would highly recommend Les Trois Mages to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech