A wonderful Riad where the staff are honest, generous and likeable. Each member of staff seemed to feel that they were our host, always ready to talk through our day and help us plan the next. They brought us endless trays of tea and coffee with little pastries ( all free) and would bring us wine and olives even though they didn't drink. The staff presence was never intrusive and the Riad is so well arranged that you felt you were a private house party even though there were other people staying
When we ate in it was like a private dinner party with wonderful food and the breakfast was always sensational.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech