we were 5 girlfriends travelling for a svchool reunion Enjoyed our stay thooughl. the riad is stunning and we had the best time. the hospitality is the best i have ever seen and the service was always with a smile and we were not exactly the easiest guests. thanks for a lovely stay. just 1 change i would recommend is that the loghting in the bathroom 9we stayed in gaspard) was relly very very dim and difficult for women to get dressed and do make up. rest was perfect.
purnima and friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech