New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Epic Zagora Tours - Day Tours

Epic Zagora Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #195 of 690 Tours in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Epic Zagora Tours is a small tour company based in Zagora. We organize different Morocco tours and activities. Morocco cultural tours, imperial cities , authentic kasbah trails, Berber village adventure and camel treks in the sahara desert. Epic Zagora Tours provides comfortable vehicles and different standards of accommodation from hotels and Riads to the nomad tents in the Sahara Desert. Our cultural tours and sahara adventures are suitable for couples and small group who want to explore the real Morocco. If you are interested, we are happy to customize an itinerary that suits your personal requirements.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Happy to return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Thanks to Epic Zagora Tours after being to Morocco for the first time makes me certain; i surely will come back.
Walking in the centre's of the ancient city's was a great experience.
Walking in the narrow streets and capturing the beauty of vivid colours and the fantastic smell of the spices in the Moroccan Souks.

Specialized in organizing Paleontological and Geological tours Epic Zagora Tours facilitates the expedition for hunting the Fossiles.
While in the desert, the mighty sight and his endless sanddunes are of a stunning beauty.
Idir and team; thanks a lot.

2 Thank Yolanda G

Tampere, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I suggest it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

For the few time I have spent in Morocco, I noticed how passionate the country and it's people are. I really had and am still having a great experience. I highly recommend to make a trip to this marvelous land. It is a beautiful land with so much to explore. we chose Epic Zagora Tours because they are geological and paleontological specialized tour operator . they were very responsive and easy to communicate with, always on time, courteous and polite, answered all of our question and delivered all that was promised. We were very satisfied to see Moroccan fossils and its geographic land. Idir our tour guide has a strong command of the country´s history and its different kind of amazing stones and fossils.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank matti782014
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“my last new year vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

my experience with IDIR and his drivers was amazing . the group helped me to organize my vacation days and got more information about morocco in short time possible . so , we started the trip from the oldest cities like FES and we walked in its alleys and small streets . after that we visited atlas mountains which were covered by snow . in addition our trip continue to east to the Berber town where we got a cup of tea under Berber tent .

Visited April 2014