“Great Location, Excellent Staff, Reasonable Price”
Review of Hammam Ziani

Hammam Ziani
Ranked #15 of 111 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I am a student and cannot recommend this hammam more. Before my hammam experience, I went in to request more information. The owner was more than accomodating and even recommended a fantastic place for my friends and I to enjoy lunch before the hammam. He was invested in helping us have the best time in Marrakech.

This hammam is clean, has a great staff, and is worth every cent. The process is extensive, relaxing, and you leave feeling incredible. I enjoyed the hammam experience and the tea following the hour or so long hammam session.

Please pick this hammam - it is great way to wrap up a day of site seeing and leaves you relaxed and rejuvenated.

1  Thank ReaganJPayne

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We went as a couple and had different experiences. My treatment was good: there may be nicer boutique spas, but it was definitely good value.

My fiance's treatment wasn't quite the same. First, it was about twenty minutes short of the length that we were told it was going to be; the masseuse skipped his back almost completely. Futhermore, although there are signs everywhere saying that tipping is not permitted, the man who attended him in the hammam demanded a tip at the end. He gave him all the change he had (about 10% of the total, still a reasonable amount, and he wasn't going to give him one hundred dirham), but the attendant insisted it wasn't enough and asked for more. However, when my fiance mentioned the problems to the owner, the owner was very apologetic. He asked my fiance to point out the attendant, then offered a free hour massage or a significant portion of the price back.

The service wasn't flawless, but as a business they handled it about as well as you can if your employee acts inappropriately.

1  Thank Emily M
Reviewed May 3, 2013

first visit to Marrakesh and i got addicted to this hamam which is clean thorough all the staff are trained and know how to give a massage
a definite reason to return to Marrakesh

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have been many times to Hammam Ziani, every treatment has been wonderful, the staff are helpful, the therapists well trained and all give excellent massage treatments, the Hammam is one reason why I return to Marrakech time and time again!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

we found this hammam during a shopping tour in the souks and decide to book one of the packages. For 27€ you will get the steam bath, scrubbing and the massage, towles and bathrope are included as well. It was a nice experience and we got more energy to continue our shopping tour.