Ok... I read the reviews and i agree its a rip off!! But we booked with our agent once in marrakech. 800dirham for a day in luxury!!!
We did the cooking course, spent the day in the swimming pool and then had the amazing massage treatment!! That was the best!
We had an amazing day but fully payed for it... Not drinks included!!! So watch it!! ....
The manager and waiters are up their bums like the own the place.... But hey it was a day off and for us was well worth it!!!
The food was cooked by us so was lovely ... Bit dark and tables too high... People too posh for me....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the edge of the patio, a sumptuous steam bath, decorated exclusively with very rare Moroccan marbles, invites you to the delights of the traditional welfare. Featuring an advanced system with a small music amid the fumes, you will taste the subtleties of the local exfoliating scrub. Massages are also offered in room or room in a cozy atmosphere, flavored with subdued lighting and soft music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riad Lotus Privilege reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Privilege Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Privilege Hotel Marrakech